List of onlyfans top earners 2021

0
46
onlyfans top earners

OnlyFans social network is a British content subscription utility service, where content creators can make money from users and fans, i.e., fans, who subscribe to their online content. OnlyFans is big news, being a top source of income for users who are gathering in cash by sending nude photos to their followers. The platform is approved by sex workers but also contains content creators from other classes such as physical fitness experts, some musicians, and other content creators who post regularly online.

It enables content creators to receive funding straight from their followers on a monthly basis as well as off tips and also the pay-per-view (PPV) feature. A contributor to (i.e., a fan of) a content creator can see their content in exchange for a slight to a heavy monthly membership fee. The company pays up to 80% of the fees that are collected to the content creator, with the other 20% retained by OnlyFans for their platform fee. After merchant and card processing fees, the company’s commission is around 12%.

Here are the top 10 highest paid content creators on OnlyFans.

Rank Name Earnings per month
1. Blac Chyna $20.12 million
2. Bella Throne $11.76 million
3. Cardi B $9.34 million
4. Tyga $7.69 million
5. Mia Khalifa $6.42 million
6. Erica Mena $4.49 million
7. Pia Mia $2.22 million
8. Safaree Samuels $1.91 million
9. Megan Barton-Hanson $1.06 million
10. Jem Wolfie $0.9 million

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here